Wildflower Packages Include
- 1 x Night stay
- 1 x Complimentary bottle of sparkling or red wine
- 1 x 3-course dinner at The Lobby Restaurant
- 1 x VIP wildflower presentation with expert Wendy Payne
- 2 x All day guided tour of wildflower hotspots
- 2 x Chef prepared picnic lunch
- 1 x Afternoon tea at The Lobby Restaurant
All packages include breakfast and airport transfers.
Guided Wildflower Tour
Journey east of Geraldton on an intimate tour of the Midwest region. Your exclusive all day wildflower tour will explore the best the that the west has to offer.
With over 10,000 native plant species (many of which can be found nowhere else on Earth) Western Australia becomes a playground in springtime for anyone interested in the environment. Experience a once in a lifetime opportunity to explore that playground with wildflower expert, Wendy Payne.
From the picturesque mass everlasting displays offered by the Coalseam Reserve to the majestic and iconic Wreath Leschenaultia, your experienced tour guide will help you discover the palette of colour and the uniqueness of our midwest wildflowers. Wendy is a biologist with 18 years of wildflower tourism experience in the Geraldton region, who has a passion and knowledge of wildflowers that will leave you with a thirst to know more.