Geraldton has some amazing things to get up to! You don’t need to look far 🙂
- Abrolhos Islands Piatella Glass Bottom Boat Tour – The incredible Abrolhos Islands are located just a 30 minute flight from Geraldton and consist of 122 islands which surround a pristine tropical coral reef, covering 100kms in length. The islands paradise is home to an abundance of wildlife, including the Australian Sea Lion, bottlenose dolphin plus large colonies of seabirds. For an unforgettable holiday experience you can tour the Abrolhos Islands coral reef system, from above the water, with Piatella Glass Bottom Boat Tours. Guided Tours will allow to you to sit back, relax and enjoy this truly unique piece of Australia from the comfort of our state of the art vessel. Board the beautiful Piatella and look through the magnified glass bottom to see spectacular sights of the reef. Enjoy the breathtaking view of many of the 380 species of fish that call the Abrolhos home, in their natural environment. The Abrolhos Islands are a “must see” when visiting Geraldton.
- Ultimate Watersports – located at Town Beach on the Geraldton Foreshore, Ultimate Watersports provides the the “ultimate” water experience during your stay! From jet ski’s to tubing, SUPs to the awesome jet pack!!
- Old Man & The Sea Rooftop Bar – Geraldton’s ONLY rooftop bar is conveniently located on level 3 of The Gerald Apartment Hotel. Offering sensational views all the way up our beautiful coral coast, a seat with the best sunset view on the west coast has your name on it!
- Field to Plate Tour – a full day tour of our region showcasing some sensation local producers from Olives to a goat dairy and of course lobsters!
- The Ultimate Girls Weekends – we host the most amazing Girls Weekends year round which not only include 2 nights luxury accommodation, sparkling on arrival & breakfast, but also 3 awesome experiences. Think cocktail making classes, surfing lesson, SUP yoga, macrame wall hanging workshop, make up class, boxing yoga, styled beach picnic, flower crown workshop the list goes on! All while enjoying the company of your favourites.